2017 U.S. Open Championship
Erin Hills Golf Course
June 12-18, 2017
Corporate Hospitality – Ideal for Groups of 15 or more
The Corporate Hospitality Program features several levels of participation to provide companies of all sizes the opportunity to leverage this internationally renowned event to enrich their current and potential business relationships.
From exclusive tents and suites to reserved tables in a shared area, the corporate hospitality program provides a unique setting that promotes relationship building with both customers, associates and employees.
This is the ONLY on-site hospitality program available.
No matter which level you choose, being associated with the U.S. Open will lend your company the prestige inherent to a world-class event.
Experience history with your valued clients as you watch the greatest golfers in the world compete for the most coveted title in golf. Demand is high and space is limited, so we encourage you to make your reservations as soon as possible.
Corporate Hospitality Packages & Program Information:
- Tent Options (50-100+ tickets per day)
- Suite Options (30 tickets per day)
- Table Options (15 tickets per day)
- Course Map
- Inventory Summary & All Options
- Reserving Your Option – Letters of Intent
Corporate Hospitality Program Highlights Include:
- Several levels of participation offered on a weekly and daily basis
- The ability to share your package with a compatible partner
- Access into the U.S. Open and into one of the exclusive corporate facilities located on the championship grounds
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon hors d’ oeuvres and open, premium bar
- Co-branding rights on select merchandise
- VIP parking passes
Other benefits to entertaining at the U.S. Open:
- Quality face time with existing and potential clients
- Unique opportunities for team building, employee rewards and sales incentives
- An experienced staff to help guide you throughout your preparation
If you have questions about any of the packages or the commitment process, please contact MSG Promotions at 484-223-3295, or submit the information below and a member of our team will contact you directly.