Reserve a private room in the clubhouse for the exclusive use of you and your guests. Each option includes tickets for every day of the U.S. Women’s Open (Monday, May 27 – Sunday, June 2) with access to the course and into your private area within the clubhouse. Packages also include limited access to a shared skybox located on the championship course.
The cost associated with each package is exclusive of all catering fees. The U.S. Women’s Open designated caterer will help you craft your own menus depending on how you intend to utilize your area throughout the week.
Note: All options can be shared by one or more companies.
Click on the links below for a complete list of amenities and pricing for each option:
- McLeod Grill: 100 tickets per day
- Formal Dining Room: 90 tickets per day – SOLD OUT
- Belvedere Room: 80 tickets per day
- Living Room: 75 tickets per day
- Redan Room: 50 tickets per day